TSI Patented Multi-Purpose, Uni-Directional Spark-Free Wrench for Gas Cylinders(US Patent No. 6,450,069 B1)
Spark Free and Antibacterial Universal Wrench For Compressed Gas CylindersPatent Application Nos. - 29/724,733
A Unique Tool for Any Industry that uses Gas Cylinders - only $150 (plus $7.50 shipping) ea.
One end of the wrench features a ratchet disk with pins. By design, it will not damage cylinder stems because its unidirectional operation prevents any excessive torque when used for closing a cylinder. Simply recess the pins of the tool into the grooves of the cylinder valve stem wheel, and apply the necessary torque with ease!
The other end of the wrench has two unique crevices, designed specifically for home health care cylinders, Type E, with the other for welding cylinder Type MC. Simply insert the valve stem of either cylinder into the corresponding crevice and gently open the valve. To close valve, simply reverse the action. Note: The operator should take care to not use excessive pressure that could result in damage to the valve stem and inadvertant release of gaseous contents.
With its unique design, this device has the potential to produce high ROI across many industries. It's applications include, but are not limited to:
- Almost any high pressure gas cylinders or dewars
- Home healthcare oxygen cylinder - Type E
- Welding gas cylinders - Type MC
- Specialty/Medical/Industrial gas distribution centers
- Antibacterial environments such as hospitals and medical centers
- Pharma and Biotech manufacturing and R&D operations
- Environments containing VOCs, H2, or O.
Only $150 ea. (plus $7.50 Shipping)
TSI has developed a newer version of its unique tool for all industries that use high pressure gas cylinders. It is called a Spark free, Antibacterial and Multipurpose wrench. It makes handling cylinders easier and much safer approach.
If needed, this wrench is also available without these spark free and antibacterial features. This versatile tool is a unique tool (Patent applied for No. 29/724,733) that has multifunctional applications including opening or closing the cylinder cap, tightening or releasing the regulator valve CGA fittings, opening and closing the cylinder valve wheel, and/or opening or closing the welding gases cylinders.
TSI's patented Spark Free and Antibacterial Multipurpose Wrench (SFAMW) greatly reduces the effort of operating compressed gas cylinder valves, removing cylinder caps and installing and removing regulators. TSI's SFAMW is made of high strength metal alloys providing antibacterial and spark free features.
- This tool will operate on most of the high-pressure gas cylinders valve wheel such as Sherwood, Superior wheels, and Rego wheels.
- This wrench will work on most of the liquid nitrogen, liquid oxygen, liquid argon cylinders or dewars.
- It can be used for welding gas cylinders type MC
- It makes it much easier to mount valves for cylinders with CGA 320, 330, 346, 350, 510, 540, 580, 590, 660.
- Ideal tool for the Specialty/Medical/Industrial gases Distribution centers
- Meets EPA requirement for Antibacterial environment such as hospitals, and medical centers
- Pharma and Biotech manufacturing and R &D operations
- Very effective one tool for EPA R & D operation containing VOC, H2, or oxygen.
One of my responsibilities at work is to change out the gas cylinders that supply the labs in our building. It was always a physical challenge to unscrew/loosen the cylinder caps as they are often dirty and rusted. Once removed, it's important to make sure the gas line is securely attached and not leaking. This task seems simple enough but as a small woman it often presents challenges.
I was approached recently and offered the Unidirectional Multipurpose Wrench to use. It proved to be the perfect tool to aid me in my struggles. Not only did it eliminate the need of three separate tools, but it allowed me the leverage I needed to easily loosen/tighten the caps and attach the gas lines. Those struggles were eliminated. And the fact that it is antibacterial allows for use in GMP facilities. I highly recommend the Unidirectional Multipurpose Wrench and am grateful it was suggested to me.
We were struggling to open valves and remove caps during cylinder change-outs in our lab. The TSI (Technology Services Inc) wrench made the job easy and avoided the risk of bacterial contamination associated with other tools. I highly recommend the TSI wrench to anyone working with cylinder gases in the biotech/pharma industry.